Types of Outings and Adventures I've Designed
Here is a sample of the types of outings and adventures I have designed and coordinated, which will give you a sense of the types of activities we could dream and scheme together for you:
- family day hike up to Angel's Landing in Zion National Park
- half-day of sea kayaking and stand-up paddling in the Monterey Bay's Elkhorn Slough
- visiting the waterfalls of the Columbia Gorge
- car tour of state parks and vistas along the Big Sur coastline
- bicycle tour of the monuments of Washington, DC
- exploring Central Park and the museums of New York City
- rock climbing in Yosemite National Park
- weekend photography tour in Grand Teton National Park
- father, son and friends backpacking trip in Yellowstone National Park
- week canoe trip on the Green River through Canyonlands National Park
- two-week adventure travel (car, boat, plane) in Costa Rica
- three weeks in east Africa climbing Mount Kilimanjaro and a safari in the Serengeti
You can review all of the places I've been, as well as the activities I am well versed in, at the "Travel Tour Leader/Guide" link and drop downs above.
*** Background: from above-mentioned Father, Son and Friends backpacking trip in Yellowstone I organized for a hometown buddy.